Thursday, December 10, 2009

When i wear dark makeup, the nataral oil in my skin make it run any help?

i love to wear dark make up on my eyelids( because my eyes are small and the dark makes them POP) but my skins really oily and after a few hours the shadow starts to turn luquidy and run down my eyes (i make it sound gross but its not THAT BAD ) more like it spreads all around my eyes and i look like i put my makeup on in the dark any help here ?;DWhen i wear dark makeup, the nataral oil in my skin make it run any help?
put just a smidge of foundation on your eyelids before your eyeshadow.


never fails ;)When i wear dark makeup, the nataral oil in my skin make it run any help?
use some type of cleanser or cream or something to make your skin less oily. also you could try using less makeup. :0 hope i could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish