Thursday, December 3, 2009

Makeup products for oily skin?

im going to marry after a few months n wanna buy cosmetics. i have asian coloured (wheatish), oily and acne prone skin and have blemishes as well. can u plz suggest which products of which brands are suitable for me, starting from a cream to gloss, everything.Makeup products for oily skin?
I am very oily too. If you want something that stays on your face and won't come out, I suggest Dermablend by Vichy. This is a bit thick so use very little of it. If you want something sheerer, try Revlon Colorstay. If you want a bit of glow and something that is good for your skin, I highly suggest Physician Formula Organic Wear. Surprisingly, the tinted moisturizer is great on my oily skin. I set it with the bronzer in the same brand and my skin looks flawless. You can also use the concealers in PF as they are very effective-Makeup products for oily skin?
neutrogena or maybelliene new york for foundations, i have the powder makeup so it doesn't clog anymore pores, and same with eye makeup.
Definately Neutrogena. Or you could go to a store such as Belk or Macy's and ask them what they think would work on your skin type. And also if your wearing make up during the day you can get Clean and Clear Acne sheets and it removes the oil and doesnt mess up your make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish