Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup or face sheer tint or mineral makeup is good for teens with problematic skin?

something very sheer but goodformy oliveskin... something that wont take from my naturally rosy cheeks, but willhelp even my skin?What makeup or face sheer tint or mineral makeup is good for teens with problematic skin?
u can try bare minerals/bare escentuals, but remember it is a bit expensive.





i heard that www.everydayminerals.com is comparable and much cheaper.. i ordered a sample kit the other day, i hope i end up liking the makeup! u can choose 3 diff shades, a concealer and blush, and u only pay shipping. i paid like $3.67 total. and supposedly it compares the ingredients to bare escentuals and is less irritating.





check out www.makeupalley.com for product reviews from real people.. u can buy, use and write a review yourself too, and then they ask if u would repurchase and the total up the percentage. the everyday minerals has better stats than bare escentuals! :)What makeup or face sheer tint or mineral makeup is good for teens with problematic skin?
Bareminerals.


Definitly my skin is VERY oily, and after I started using Bareminerals my acne has cleared and my skin isnt so oily. Its great.
physicians formula is pretty good and its made specifically made for people with sensitve skin.
Ive got really sensitive skin and olive toned skin as well. I love Bare Minerals. I don't even have to wash it off at night before bed(if I am in a lazy mood) and I don't break out at all. Normal makeups clog my pores and cause huge break outs, but Ive never had trouble with Bare Minerals. Its very light so you don't really feel like you have anything on. It is translucent and lets your natural glow show through, but evens out your skin tone. Its a little on the expensive side, around $20 a jar, but it is completely worth it. I don't wear much makeup, and sometimes don't wear any at all, so mine has lasted forever. Bare Minerals won't go bad either. Give it a try, you will love it.
I would also recommend bare minerals, it rejuvenates your skin leaving it healthy and clear.





Also a helpful hint to prevent problematic skin: Before applying make up be sure to ONLY use clean brushes, or pads. Wash your hands thoroughly before touching your face. Get a good blush brush cleaner to cleanse your brushes once a week. If you are using pads to apply make up, use a new pad EVERY single time you apply your make up! If you use dirty pads or brushes it causes acne and bacterial growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish