Thursday, December 3, 2009

I need help with makeup and sensitive skin?

okay so i have very sensitive skin i break out and get a rash on my face from some makeup so does anyone know were i can get makeup for my sensitive skin thank youI need help with makeup and sensitive skin?
I'm in the same boat.





First thing- Never use mac. Their foundations made my skin react so bad and it took months to deal with.





If your skin isn't dry you'd maybe be better using a powder foundation or mineral powder foundation.


I love the Bodyshop All in one face base. It's brilliant and doesn't harm my skin at-all.


The problem is I have slightly drier skin so I like to use liquid foundation at times. In this case, the best ones I've found have been from Clinique.


This brand is the best for my skin. I use the super moisture foundation.


It's pretty sheer coverage but I don't need much so that's ok with me.


I usually top it off with my Bodyshop all in one face base as a powder which turns it from sheer coverage to fuller (if i prefer that on days)


But the two never look cakey or fake.I need help with makeup and sensitive skin?
try mineral makeup. loreal and bare minerals are good brands with a wide range of mineral makeup. also try the water spray ferom avene as this can calm your face down after putting makeup onto it.





good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish