Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup and skin care products??

I have a quite pale skin, and lots of freckles, and brown hair. I have small blue eyes, and small lips. I was wondering a) what kind or makeup would suit me well and b) what kind of face products should i apply, to make my skin less dry and maybe cover up some freckles...





thnx!Makeup and skin care products??
You sound so pretty!





Blue eyes are easily enhanced by gold and brown shadows. These are also very neutral colors that can be put on lightly to look super natural or heavily for a more dramatic look. Experiment!





I LOVE freckles, so I wouldn't cover them up if I were you! :( If you must, try a very sheer mineral powder. Check out Physicians Formula new line called ';Organic Wear';. All of their products are available at stores like Target, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc., so they're pretty easy to find. A basic powder will run about $13.





Are you using a nice moisturizer? I suggest checking out Aveeno's line of moisturizers. I'm currently using ';Ultra-Calming: which is meant to moisturize while reducing redness and soothing sensitive skin. If you have any blemishes, their ';Clear Complexion'; moisturizer works really well too. If you don't have super sensitive or ance-prone skin, you can't go wrong with ';Positively Radiant';. It's one of my absolute favorite lotions. I ran out a few weeks ago and have decided to finish my bottle of ';Ultra Calming'; before repurchasing. All of their lotions are available, again, at Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, etc.





I know that Almay makes a line of liquid foundations and powders meant for dry skin. You would have no problem finding your shade. I use their line of the same products for oily skin and have always been able to find a shade that matches my skin perfectly. Again, they're available at Target, Walmart, etc. (Jeez, you can get anything there!! Hehe.)








Hope this helped a bit! Feel free to email me with any more questions.











Take care and good luck!Makeup and skin care products??
i am pale and have lots of freckles, i hated them when i was a bit younger but i luv the now! i have blue eyes, and wearing a brown shade really makes mine pop, its maybelline, 'iced fudged', i wear mascara as well, the boujois volume glamour ultra black, its fab :) . . . . jus keep your lips moisturised wi vaseline! its the best thing and really cheap :)


id jus say to apply moisturiser everynight after removing all makeup and cleansing your face thoroughly! and if you wear foundation which i do, i apply moisturiser first, it helps it to blend in


:)
You sound like a very beautiful girl. Let your natural beauty shine through and don't wear a lot. The big thing you want to remember since you have dry skin is don't go with an oil free makeup or face wash. Your skin can really use that extra boost. For prepping your skin I would recommend visiting a store that sells dermalogica skin care. They will type you and tell you what products you need. They are pricey, but WELL worth the investment and last a long time:





http://www.dermalogica.com/mainwindowframe.asp





For makeup, I would suggest trying a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. There is a real range of products on the market these days from high end department store brands right down to more affordable drug store options. The sheer tint will give you just enough coverage and let your beautiful freckles come out. Go really really light on your powder, just dust your t zone or even skip it all together.





Always use mascara. For your skin tone I would suggest a dark brown since you are fair.





Good luck! Hope this helps! :)
well first of all dont cover up your freckles! I love freckles they make people look gorgeous haha and if you hae small eyes, dont go darker go lighter on your eyemakeup. Oh and I suggest a shimmery lip plumper on your lips to make them bigger:) Oh and try a sheer liguid foundaion and maybe some brozer to make your skin darker. Hope I helped=D
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish