Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does this makeup age skin ?

I use eyeliner , mascara , and lip gloss every day . And if I'm going out , I might put on eyeshadow , and maybe bronzer on my cheekbones . Will any of these age skin faster / are they bad for you ?





- [ps] I know that foundation and powder has bad chemicals that age your skin , so that's why I was wondering .Does this makeup age skin ?
no, none of these products will age your skin.


but you have to be careful about the makeup you are using.


invest in good brands because if you buy cheaper ones then you might actually do damage to your skin.


brands like maybelline, covergirl, revlon and so one are all great.





if you want to go care for your skin even more, why not use mineral makeup?


the foundations, powders, blushers etc are all great for you skin and will do no damage what so ever.








hope this helps!


xxDoes this makeup age skin ?
NO, and if you haven't done so, give bare esscentuals a try, worth the $60.00, it;s a kit, look it up , it's INCREDIBLE!!!!!


and best of all, great for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish