Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ok my skin is generally dry. And today I decided to buy some makeup. Well how do i mosturize my skin so that?

my makeup does not look dry? I know about moisturizer but is there anything else that helps. Different brand of makeup? I use Mac. I also use Clarins and Kiehls. I thnk i am just not getting enough fat in my diet? what do you think? should i get a bronzer instead. my makeup is already tinted moisturizer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Ok my skin is generally dry. And today I decided to buy some makeup. Well how do i mosturize my skin so that?
I use Maybelline but before I apply it I put creme on my face. I use a think creme from Ulta and rub it on so it's really moisturized. Then I put on my liquid cover-up. Instead of just smearing it on, try to blot it on. It makes it less dry and more even. To touch up during the day I dab on a little creme in the dry spots but leave the rest alone. You can also try and drink more water and take Vitamin E. You will definately notice a diference.Ok my skin is generally dry. And today I decided to buy some makeup. Well how do i mosturize my skin so that?
drink plenty of water.





make sure that the make-up you are using is not oil-free.





moisturize immediately after wasing your face. the lotion will absorb better with damp skin.





i am not familiar with those brands. i used to have a problem with dry patches. i stopped using powder (except on my nose which is always oily) and after putting on make-up would dab a tiny bit of moisturizer on the dry spots.





hope this helps!
I use a light moisturizer on my face before I put on makeup. I use Clinique Dramatically Different lotion, then I use their Perfect Balance liquid foundation on top of the moisturizer. They also have a light moisturizer with a water base that works well if your face still feels dry after the moisturizer.
Clinque is the best! They have a moisturizer called ';dramatically different moisturizer'; and it works. Fat causing oil production is a myth so don't eat more fat, just try different moisturizers. Also, if were you live is always hot or humid you may want to try an emollient SPF moisturizer. I would recommend the clinque products, I have used them for the past five years and I love them! Plus if they don't work or you hate them they will generally take them back and bend over backwards to try and help you find something you will love.
Couldn't tell you
I would switch to clinique make up. I had the same problem and I use to use mac as well. Clinique is dermatologist tested and has hypoallergenic products.
Exfoliate every other day to remove dead skin cells. Continue to use your tinted moisturizer, try benefit's ';you rebel'; if you want a new one. At night wash your face and then use a moisturizer to sleep in. I recommend L'oreal hydra-renewal. Good luck.
Well if your makeup has a moisturizer in it and it's not working you might need to try a new kind. Mac is a really good choice, but not everyone's skin is the same and it could possibly be something in their brand that is totally drying your face out.
I would try a gentle exfoliator (I seriously use baking soda!) twice a week to bring fresh cells to the surface. Then use a night-time moisturizer, they are usually very effective. Be careful increasing the fat in your diet....there are other health concerns with that. Eat your leafy greens!
Make sure you drink water through out the day. Mositurize everytime after you wash your face. You should try an intense moisturizer, like Mary Kay intense moisturizer. Also, maybe you should try a moisturizing foundation.
mac is drying---try those mousse foundations instead





begin with non-drying cleanser, then use a good moisturizer like cetaphil, vasoline or curel brands, then aplly makeup with fingers (more even coverage)
I would suggest using a cream facial cleaneser, that will clean but not overdry your skin then afterwards use a sensitive facial lotion that is unscented I recommend Dove that is what I use and my face used to be really dry but now it's much softer and my make-up doesn't dry out and flake like it used to. Also use creamier make-up especially foundation try a little sample on your hand and feel how creamy it is and wait for it to dry to see how heavy or how light it dries on your skin the lighter it is the less it will dry out your skin and flake. Hope that helps!
I have the excat sameissue.. here is what I do:


use:


Philosophy The Present Clear Makeup


The Present is a ';clear makeup'; for perfect, airbrushed skin. Formulated to be used as a last step prior to any makeup to form an invisible barrier that ';seals in'; moisture for chronically dry skin and active ingredients from treatment products while keeping out harmful environmental elements by acting like an invisible band-aid. It also contains lysozyme, a natural antimicrobial agent to keep skin radiantly ';clear.';








do this prior to putting anything esle on your skin..wait 2 minutes and it will look great.





also, use a mild face scrub to get rid of flakes and such no more then 2 a week.


DRINK WATER


seriously LOTS OF WATER
It's not fat you want, it's more water. 64 oz. a day is recommended (a ridiculous amount, I know, but darned good for you and your skin).


As for your makeup, are you talking about a base? A base applied over skin that has been properly prepared (cleansed and moisturized) shouldn't look dry. Clinique Daily Moisturizer is nice and light and absorbs quickly. If you have a good complexion then bypass the base and go for a light bronzer. You can also periodically mist your face with purified water to alleviate any dryness your makeup may be obtaining as the day goes on.
I have dry skin too, I have found that Aveeno lotion works the best....{Aveeno-Daily Moisturizing Lotion} Try the one that says that..Its a tan bottle with a green label on it ..I always put it on then wait a few minutes for it to absorber into my skin before I put on my makeup...Its really great I think you will love it..
Definitely moisturize. Drink water. I like mineral foundation- it is not drying and does not clog pores and it looks natural. Bronzer is nice- don't go too heavy with it. Take a look at our products, we send out samples.
i dunno

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish