Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have pale, sensitive skin... makeup/lotion tips?

So, basically鈥?I have pale skin, but not so pale because it鈥檚 always hidden behind either my freckles or red blotches, my face and legs especially. I have never visited a dermatologist and I don't plan to in the near future... by the way, I'm a 17 year old female.





I am pretty much sensitive to everything, it seems like... or every make up that I've tried to apply just appears really dry and flaky. It doesn't blend in at all... I've tried Dream Matte products and Tru Blend, and they both never look very good. Are there any make ups that are better? I'm not specific about prices, either...





And what types of lotions or creams can help get rid of the red spots on my legs? I'm going to the beach for a trip in two months, and I would at least like to help ease it a little bit by then. Thanks!I have pale, sensitive skin... makeup/lotion tips?
I had red patches on my arms for a while, and my doctor recommended using Eucerin products, and they cleared up pretty fast. As for makeup, I have the same problem. I have very pale skin, and even the lightest colors look orange/pink on my complexion. Using a tinted moisturizer, which is moisturizer with a touch of foundation, usually does the trick. Cover Girl makes one for around $6.00. If you need some extra coverage, Physician's Formula Mineral Concealer is really great, and comes in very light colors.I have pale, sensitive skin... makeup/lotion tips?
you shouldnt wear make up then!


:D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish