Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Skin makeup to cover up acne/blemishes?

Hi, so I'm a boy and I don't use makeup, but I'm sick of getting random breakouts of pimples and I've used products to help it, and it works somewhat, but I want to be able to hide it. I don't mind if it's there, as long as it's not visible. haha.





I don't care what the price is or what brand, but I just want to know a way to hide my acne. I only have a few pimples so it's not like it's all over my face, but yeah. what do you use and what do you recommend?Skin makeup to cover up acne/blemishes?
Have you tried Proactive? Or using an acne kit to clear up your acne?





If you need a foundation, then I recommend Neutrogena Skin Clearing foundation with salicylic acid. The foundation has acne medication in it. Here's a picture: http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploa…





Almay foundation also have acne medication in the makeup. Here's a picture: http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.…Skin makeup to cover up acne/blemishes?
Taxi london concealer - its unisex and really helps to cover up my spots and its also good for the skin as it contains vitamin e and tea tree oil so it actually prevents breakouts at the same time!


It provides a firm even coverage with no hint of powder or fragrance so it should suit you. It comes with a built in applicator and is around £6.99 to £10.00. Available off the internet and some cosmetic stores.


Covers acne and blemishes amazingly!


hope I helped x
Try out Mary Kay's medium or full coverage foundation. I love it! also you should treat the acne,they have cleansers and full systems as well check out the website and request some free samples.
dermablend, its kinda expensive, but when i saw people use it on youtube, its worth the price! its good enough to cover up tattoos!
Almay has great concealer, it works well. I use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish