Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pale Skin Makeup Advice?

I have dark hair, light bluey greeny eyes and really pale skin. The palest foundation shade is often too dark. At the mo I use the new Maybelline Dream Satin stuff, which gives a nice sheen and highlighter. I have a few spots.


I struggling to find make up that stops me looking really washed out, but without looking realy garish and unnatural. I have especially probelms with blusher, it goes patchy and is too dark or bright. Please help!Pale Skin Makeup Advice?
try liquid, then powder, to soften the look of darker yucky foundations...I find the same thing...Ivory is too dark for me!! LOL


personally, I use covergirl liquid, because I find it blends easier, and can cover pretty good, with some dabbing...(alot in my case!)


The powder kind of blends it all a little more, down your neckline, so you don't look like a head on a stick.


Blush...there's only one i've found that's sort of okay...Rimmel london...it's a super-light pink (sorry I'm unsure of the exact shade) but it goes on alright with a very fluffy brush, if you put a sheet of kleenex on your face first, then blush through it...


hope I helped a bit....i'm still working on it myself....it's been a 10 year project! LOLPale Skin Makeup Advice?
Dainty Doll by nicola roberts is made especially for pale skin and its the one i use(you can buy it on asos.com). I also recommend mineral foundation as its very light and the shades come in the palest of colours. I just use a bit of a shimmer blush to stop me from looking dead.
Ugh, this is a hard one!





I would try mixing your foundation with lotion, that will tone it down. then i would trying a bronzer or blush one shade above your skin tone you could also try using a pale light colored lipstick and put it on your cheeks!





good luck, sorry i couldnt' help more =D
i don't have a lot of suggestions, but i do know that too much foundation is a nono for pale skin. i actually don't wear foundation, but I use lotion to make my skin even instead!
get a tan in a tanning booth


or get a tan by going out doors more maybe play a sport


and maybe dye your hair a lighter color


because like the dark hair washes out your pale skin even more


but your eyes seem pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish