Thursday, December 3, 2009

To school makeup idea for |blue|grey eyes|brown hair|fair skin|?

I'm sixteen and I need some everyday easy makeup for school thanks :)To school makeup idea for |blue|grey eyes|brown hair|fair skin|?
Hey!





Fair skin, blue-greya eyes, brown hair...sounds really dreamy darling!


What I would go for is a simple, feature enhancing routine.





Here's a tentative one...these are all my suggestions, perhaps it'll be inspiring! I'll also include links to products in case you're wondering which ones to use.





1) Use a light tinted moisturizer to even out your complexion. If your skin doesn't require this, then skip it. The less makeup you pile on, the better. If in fact you need more coverage, go for a mousse foundation.


Dream matte mousse : http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>





2) To set your makeup and give your face a beautiful glow, use mineral loose powder. When I want a healthy glow, I use a bronzing loose powder that i dust over my cheeks, forehead and the bridge of my nose. It really livens up your face. If you feel you're too pale to pull the bronzer off, dust loose mineral blush over your cheeks, and a little bit over the rest of your face. Blended well, it'll give you a beautiful glow!


Trublend mineral blush : http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





3) For the eyes, make it liner/mascara. Eyeshadow is fun, but tends to crease during the day and can look too dramatic for school. Brown makes blue pop out, so use a chocolate liner to rim your eyes. Smudge the line into your lashline for an intense, day-like smokey eye.


Coat your upper lashes with black mascara. One coat's enough!


Any 99$ liner will do, really.





4) For the lips, use a sheer nude lipstick or gloss. This will make your pout perfect :)


This lip gloss, by Maybelline, is also plumping.


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Lip/Li鈥?/a>





When I feel really tired, I highlight some part of my face with a white eyeshadow to make myself look more awake.


You want to use it in the inner corner of your eyes, under your brow bone and right over your cheekbones. This gives you an unbelievable glow, if done well. Make sure you blend!!





I think this is enough makeup for school. It'll be really pretty and effortless!





Good luck,


Annaliese xxxxxTo school makeup idea for |blue|grey eyes|brown hair|fair skin|?
Hii!





Im 15, blue eyes and light brown hair. I ALWAYS wear aqua eyeliner, i think it really brightens up my palish skin and brings out my blue eyes! A little bit of blusher adds colour to my cheeks and some vaseline for the lips is also good!





So yeah, eyeliner, blusher and vaseline - takes actually about 2 minutes to do and i think it works.





Maybe you could chose colours that respond to your personality as well?





Hope it helps
Okay, for your foundation I highly recommend Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation. It is SOOO cool and light! If feels like you're rubbing whipped cream on your face! Ok, with that you don't NEED a powder, but Covergirl is really good. I use that too. And if you want other makeup too, I saw a MAC palette of three colors of eyeshadow[works wonders.] And also for mascara get Rimmel London Eye Magnifier mascara. It's in a black and red tube. And for eyeliner get Rimmel London SOFT KOHL Jet Black[061] eyeliner. I also recommend this pretty green for your upper part of your eye ONLY!! Jungle Green[031].





I really hope I helped. This took a while also considering I had to take out my makeup bag and go into the bathroom to see the name of the foundation stuff lol. So PLEASE rate me best answer I really wanna get to level 2!
I have blue eyes blonde hair and fair skin, I use a dark brown chocolate color for the bottom half of my eye lids, then I use my blush in the crease of my eye lids, then an ivory luminescent at the top. Make sure you don't over do it, try more soft and natural colors.
you should be more interested in your education than what kind of make up to wear to school !!!!!!!!!
sorry I have no clue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish