Thursday, December 10, 2009

Philosophy's Makeup Optional kit for Congested Skin?

Has anyone ever tried this skincare kit? I have combo, somewhat acne-prone skin. I'm wondering if this kit will actually help to keep my skin clear and glowing or if will break me out.Philosophy's Makeup Optional kit for Congested Skin?
Hi Bliss, That is funny that you are asking about Philosophy. I love the product and every time I use it, I break out! I am hooked with the products but can't seem to use them all because of the breakouts. For example, hope in a jar is too greasy....most of the products for skincare are too greasy. If it Philosophy, then you can try it for a while and return it in exchange for something else. Philosophy has a money back guarantee if it is not compatible with your skin. Hopefully you bought it at a store or qvc.com, where ever, they will exchange. Get some ';grace'; shower gel, or something.


Hey, good luck and hope this helps!!Philosophy's Makeup Optional kit for Congested Skin?
my skin is dry %26amp; very sensitive, i love philosophy skincare products, and this kit was the first i've ordered. the hope in a jar moisturizer is NOT greasy whatsoever, i absolutely love purity, it cleans without irritating the skin. i usually order from qvc, their return policy is outstanding, not that i ever returned any of the philosophy, or bare mineral stuff. my skin breaks out, when a product has mineral oil in it, or other things, that irritate my skin, but i never broke out with philosophy.
i use it and i love it. i also you the micro-pads once a week and the vitamin c peel every two. i don't know what i did before i found this line. it also last forever, which is the best thing about it. if you don't like it, you can always return it. good luck.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish