Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Clinique makeup for oily skin?

does it work?


my skin is really oily and my pores are kinda big.


im young so i want anything really heavy.Clinique makeup for oily skin?
Clinique works, but you just have to make sure you have a foundation suitable for oily skin. I know SuperBalanced is not going to work for you, as it is for dry skin, and it is very heavy. I would try Almost Makeup or Perfectly Real.


May I also suggest Bare Minerals. It is not heavy, but it covers well. There is nothing in it but crushed minerals. I went from using Clinique to Bare Minerals, and I never went back. If you use the Mineral Veil underneath, which curbs oil and shrinks pores, you are good to go.Clinique makeup for oily skin?
you bet! try clinique for oily skin but use it every other day coz when i used clinique i noticed there is a formula that makes your skin really dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish