Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm a African American female who has very oily skin what is the best makeup for me?

Try MAC or Fashion Fair. The key is to clean your face well and use an astringent before you apply your makeup.I'm a African American female who has very oily skin what is the best makeup for me?
Virtual Makeover. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click the link belowI'm a African American female who has very oily skin what is the best makeup for me?
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/
try and fin da 1 rite for u anytime ur shopping for makeup look at da bottom and see wut it is gud for like olay can say for oily or dry skin that wuld help!!!!!!
any oil free, lightweight makeup should work for you.
I'd suggest Iman, or possibly Fashion Fair. I've had good results with them both, and both have oil control products, and Iman's is gentler than Fashion Fair's. But start with taking good care of your skin! Makeup can only enhance your features, good skin care is the best cosmetic.
I use Mary Kay. However, it is important to:





1) clean your face with an oil-free cleanser


2) use an oil-reducing toner


3) use oil mattifier (helps keep oil away!)


4) use oil-free foundation


5) use lightweight powder over it, but not too much to look overly made up.





Isn't it a big job?? I do all this :(





I'm NOT a Mary Kay rep
i am the same way try putting on one layer of some kinde of coverup thats what i do
You want to go with a powder makeup rather than a cream or liquid one, because they usually have oils in them. And make sure all of your makeup is oil free. A good option for you would be a mineral makeup, try Neutrogena mineral sheers, or Bare minerals, the minerals are great for your skin and a good stop for oiliness.


Also a translucent powder liner ';mineral veil'; from bare escentuals will keep your skin for looking oily. And dont use cream blushes or anything with too much shimmer, it'll just make you look more oily.
hey girl i live in latin america and its the samething! we all have oily skin...definitly try M.A.C Makeup! you will be surprised with the results 100% satisfied. Go to a M.A.C store and tell one of the girls your problem she will help you.


If you decide to buy this make up ill tell you what worked for me '; Blot Powder Pressed '; , ( for me Medium Dark ) i also have problem with my eyelashes they get oily and i bought ';Eye Base Yeux- Prep+Prime'; just can't live without it, throught a whole club night you wont need to retouch your face nor eyes again! hope you find the results your looking for !
Bare Escentuals...I used to have the same problem and I'd never go back to regular make-up. Mineral make-up is the best for controlling oily skin. Even if you don't use Bare Escentuals I think any mineral make-up is best. I hope I helped :)
I have Hispanic skin and had a hard time finding a good makeup go to bee-luscious cosmetics and try the Mineral Liquid Powder Foundation the coverage is excellent leaving an airbrushed look


very light and airy feels like you have nothing on your face.
i have oily skin also.


i use clinique powders and compacts.


i have got my family and friends to use them too and they love it.





all of theyre face products have no oil in them what so ever.


except for pruducts for dry skin.





hope this helps :)





see website for products:
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish