Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Uh ; skin makeup problems!?

I have an okay complexion ; but my cheeks are always bright red ; i wash it' but don't over wash it. I always add a hypoallergenic creme to moisturize it.


what i'm asking for is a brand or tricks to cover up the redness because its really embarrassing ; and i've tried all kinds of concealers/foundations/ etc. to cover it up ; but it just fade off by like 2-nd or 3-rd period. I have tried it al expensive things and non-expensive things :( I mean the cover-up stuff works it just doesn't stay in place for a long while. it fades.


PLEASE HELP!Uh ; skin makeup problems!?
Get physician's formula mineral foundation. It's really light but covers really really well! It'll also last a long time %26amp; since it's a powder its good for your skin.Uh ; skin makeup problems!?
The best makeup to cover almost everything up is SheerCover (available online thru the mail)...I tried Bare Minerals but NOTHING even comes close to SheerCover...If your looking for something heavier also you could try DermaBlend, which can be purchased at Ulta stores, they will even help you match it to your skin.





Hope I helped.


-Good Luck!
try loreal bare minerals. i have the exact same problem and i love this stuff. after i brush the mineral stuff on i rub my face with aveeno moisture lotion over it so my skin doesnt look uneven

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish