Thursday, December 3, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME.. I Need FLAWLESS Skin Makeup!?

I have TERRIBLE skin.


I have dark circles under my eyes making it hard to find a good face makeup.... It's impossible to cover them without caking it on....


I currently use sheer cover and it SUCKS


It barely covers the under eye circles I have and it cakes up making me look crazy.... it also gets into the creases of my face when i smile etc. I NEEEEEED a good makeup that I can only apply a little amount and have it cover my really dark circles and make my skin look flawless.....what can i use???PLEASE HELP ME.. I Need FLAWLESS Skin Makeup!?
I can't understand why you are getting bad results from sheer cover. I have an older skin with lines and wrinkles ( actually not as many as I should have for my age cos I've looked after it) and I use both sheer cover and bare escentuals mineral powders and neither settle into my lines! Are you applying it properly?


First I take a small brush and apply the powder to any areas I wish to conceal, pushing it into my skin in small circular movements until it covers totally. Then I take my large brush, dip it into the powder, knock the powder down into the brush then swirl all over in circular movements until it looks sheer but covering. I find it lasts all day and night and still looks good when I come to remove it.PLEASE HELP ME.. I Need FLAWLESS Skin Makeup!?
either you're wearing cheap makeup? or need better coverage..the key to good makeup is the skin underneath...first get a facial and use proactiv..then get a good moisturizer and face primer. then u need to go to the makeup counters in macys and check out which brand suits your skin best...i think clinique would be good for your skin..if you have terrible skin then why are u using a sheer foundation?..that's for people that need almost no coverage..ysl eclait is suppose to be a hit for people that need under eye coverage..u can pick it up in sephora..just spend the extra bucks and really invest in your skincare first..then your makeup will look flawless!
for dark circles, get a salmon-colored concealer.


bobbi brown has a great one.


for creases, get a primer. it should smooth the appearance of fine lines.


i'd recommend a revlon primer.


you pretty much have to find one that works for you.


i use prep+prime but i guess that's not for everyone lol
Anew alternative intensive eye cream from Avon is great for dark circles, Avon also has alot of different foundations and concealers if u want to check out my website e-mail me
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish