Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help! best brand of makeup foundation for really fair skin?

I have really light skin, and I have a hard time finding foundation that doesn't leave that horrible line around my face. Does anybody know of a brand that has a good range of fair tones of foundation? Also, since my face is lighter than the rest of my body, how can I wear makeup without looking like I've just seen a ghost?Help! best brand of makeup foundation for really fair skin?
I am really pale too, and use Maxfactors colour adapt.. I get the second from the lightest shade.. this stuff is great as it adapts to your own skin pigmitation so the colour is pretty spot on and you can't tell that you are wearing much makeup at all.. go to www.maxfactor.com if you want more details.. I swear by their range of makeupHelp! best brand of makeup foundation for really fair skin?
Try Everyday Minerals. They have tons of different shades to choose from. You can get a free kit %26amp; just pay S%26amp;H. I would say lightly use a bronzer (they have that too) then use a blush over that. They have a beautiful blush in Apple (give you that light flush color) %26amp; I know they just came out with some new ones.
Bare Essentials
If you could find two smaller bottles of makeup from revlon, one darker shade and the other lighter... Mix them and use a soft triangle sponge to lightly smudge the foundationg. it'll give you a fair color without appearing too white because the darker tones evens out. Its especially wonderful with combination skin! Make sure you don't use powder unless you absolutely need to. It can make your face appear cakey if you use it with foundation.
i would suggest clinique. i have really fair skin and this has the best range of foundations for fair skin
try MAC or Bare Essentuals. I am naturally really pale too, and mac was the first one ive used that actually matched and didnt leave that line, bare essentuals is good too, and its better for your skin, but its not as easy to find as mac
Try some minerals, maybe some neutrogena sheer minerals, I use it, and it works great! Doesn't clog your pores, and feels light on your skin, also evens out your skin tone and SPF.
Revlon Skin Lights...provides a sheer cover that gives you a healthy glow...but it's not heavy at all, so if you're looking to cover major pimples..wont work, but its shimmery sheer and makes you look like you just had a healthy walk...
Loreal has great foundation. Use the stuff in the little bottles that look like pharmaceuticals, and they match to your skintone. I have fair skin, too and it is awesome!
Mac!
covergirl seems to have a fairly wide range of colors.
bareminerals its like powder u can blend colors and they got a light skin collection and covers amazingly it deff.worth the money try it
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish