Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If i dont use makeup will my skin not breakout?

well im 12 and i put some eyeshadow for fun and took it off in like 3min cause i didnt like it and tommorow morning i had like buttons on my eyelids now the rest of my skin is fine never had a pimple or breakout so if i dont use makeup will i have good skin throughout my teen?If i dont use makeup will my skin not breakout?
That doesn't sound like a breakout - it sounds more like an allergic reaction. It's very rare to get acne (pimples) on your eyelids. Don't borrow eyeshadow or applicators from anyone - it's far too easy to pass bacteria back and forth with eye products.





As for actual breakouts, they're more the result of fluctuating hormones than what you put (or don't) on your face. How you treat your skin will merely aggravate or help what Mother Nature already has going on inside.If i dont use makeup will my skin not breakout?
I've worn make-up everyday since I was 13... Wearing it won't cause you to break out.. but you will if you sleep in it.. Just make sure to wash your face really good with regualr bar soap before bed %26amp; you'll be fine
A lot of this depends on the brand of makeup you use. Some brands are worse than others on skin.
you know how your eyelids look in the future?





seriously, you might have been allergic to that type of makeup. and you are too young for makeup. acne depends on how oily your skin is, not the amount of makeup you wear.
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish