Thursday, December 3, 2009

Imvu Developing: Skin Makeup?

Okay, well I've been a developer for about half a year now, and I have been trying ever since, to make a good skin, but everytime I try to do the eyeshadow for the eyes, it turns out all crappy and pixelized, and not good looking. How do I make the shadown look good? I'm doing like black eye shadow, and everytime I think it will turn out good, on the previewer, it looks horrible. Is there something I should do in order to keep it from being so crappy and pixelized? I see lots of skins with shadow thats very well done, and perfect looking. Thats what Im sorta aiming for, Thanks. (:Imvu Developing: Skin Makeup?
It will help if you post your question in the right category. Also, rephrase your question and it will lead to the right category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish