Thursday, December 3, 2009

2 questions about skin makeup?

hey everybody:),, i wanna know if u have any tips on how to keep the blusher on for a long time,normally it takes like 3 and a half hours for my blush to wear out,but i wanna keep it on for a long time,and please dont tell me to use foundation i used it before and it didn`t work...


the other q is about glowing skin, i know there is something like a skin gloss or somethin but can u tell me the name of it if u know any?


thank u and take care2 questions about skin makeup?
Ha Ha Ha I REALLY hate Blush yeah your right wears out way too fast. My Friend told me that you can use eyesshadows and eyeliners for blush. and i try it and it work! it lasts longer! WIth the I shadow of course get a color that is like the color blush that you are using and appply i to cheeks eyeliner get like a Pink eyeliner and draw scribbles and rub it in. this last longer and you can toss that shet out :]


take care2 questions about skin makeup?
If you're not super pale, you can buy a bronzer, or for lighter skin you can buy special ';day glow'; veils to go over your foundation.





The best thing I've done for my blush, the rare time I use it, I usually make sure it's a mineral blush, but start off with a good eyeshadow primer and try to avoid putting too much foundation on the area.





If you'll check the mineral foundation section of your local store, or ask somebody at the department counter, they should fit you with a proper tone of glow foundation.
girl,to be honest its like a must to use foundation.if ur not a fan pls use 2 way kit at least.then ur blusher will stay longer.





try the Revlon Beyond Natural as u dun even feel tht ur wearing foundation.Its so light on ur face.Im in love of that product plus its affordable..
not a skin gloss...its a bronzer and there are tons of brands on the market...just pick one that is to dark or youll look cheezy
USE PRIMER FOR GOD'S SAKE.
use moisterizer or primer b4 it wil make ur blush lasta long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish