Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mineral makeup/ dry skin ....?

I got the samples form ' Everyday Minerals' and it seems good, but I have really dry skin and I feel like it's drying me out more... Is there another one I can try or anyone else that has dry skin- what do you use? I also have acne and i felt that it didn't cover it up really good.. thanks for anyone who will answer I really appreciate it.Mineral makeup/ dry skin ....?
Sheercover!


http://www.sheercover.com.au/SheerCover3鈥?/a>


http://www.sheercover.com/








(top)Australia


(bottom) AmericaMineral makeup/ dry skin ....?
I have problem skin that breaks out, but i use Bare Minerals and it covers up any problem spots very well. The makeup is very sheer too, so it doesn't look like you loaded on the makeup. For your dry skin, you can use an oil free moisturizer, i use aveeno and it works good. Just put that on and let it dry for a few minutes before putting on the bare minerals. You can get bare minerals online or from Sephora.
Scurry10, proper care of your skin should be your first concern, then your make up. The products at aularale.com/7002 are fantastic for getting and keeping your skin in top shape; and the foundations are to die for - they match the undertones of your skin, are water based (allows skin to breathe) and fragrance free.
I use Artistry mineral makeup.. I use Cetaphil as a moisturizer, and then my powder, and I love it.. I too have breakout problems, but it actually makes me feel good about my skin! Plus, I liked the fact that if I wasn't happy with it, I could get my money back! Here's where I get mine: www.ctaube.qbeautyzone.com... Also, it's a lot cheaper than it's competition.. I pay about $20 rather than the $60 for Bare Minerals!
all mineral makeup is drying, it can make your skin worse, try a makeup that is more liquid or the kind that is inbetween liquid and a pressed powder. those also typically cover better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish