Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best acne and makeup products for African-American skin?

Dr. Murad is good- Acne Complex is good for acne and generally good for smoothing and evening out your complexion


Philosophy- Hope in a Jar- Great Mosturizer also exfoliates your skin and protects it from free radical damage


Mac Cosmedics- I use there concelers, foundation, and there gloss. love em





Thats what I use an Im African americanBest acne and makeup products for African-American skin?
You can simply get rid of acne by swimming 2 hours for every 2 days, could b one 2 hour day or 1 hour a day, this actually would get rid of your acne as long as your target spots are under water, if its ur face then swim under water {EVER HEARD OF THE (Osmosis Effect ??) Works On Skin Too }, I Completely Got Rid Of My Acne In About 6 Days, I Go Swimming All The Time Now, =D [Like Seeing How Long I Can Hold My Breath, Lol ]








PS: Ever Seen Some 1 On The Swim Team With Acne??





The More Time You Swim Under Water, The Faster The Results, Dont Go Crazy When You Get Out Of The Pool And Your Acne Is Still There, Jus Swim More, PS Hot Tub Works Almost 10x Faster Than Pool, Cuz It Opens Pores Therefore The Osmosis Effect Immediatly Starts, Could See Results In A Day!!!! Only If Time Is Spent Under Water





PS: Deeper Water= Faster Results Due 2 Pressure, Dont Go Krazy And Turn 2 The Little Mermaid (^_^)Best acne and makeup products for African-American skin?
mac and iman products are good make up products, but i dounno about acne. need help there too.





could u let me know ur best answer/ suggestions when u get them via e-mail? thanks.
i need help on this question too
It's about your skin type. I tried Proactive and it made my face dry - not to mention it has some pretty harsh chemicals in it. I like Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne line - it has a cleanser, toner, and lotion and a vitamin that clears the toxins out of your skin. It's made out of botanical/herbs and has zinc in it which heals your skin faster. They also offer a 45 day money back guarantee.
See a dermatologist for the acne. I LOVE Jane Iredale mineral makeup. It covers great and it will not make acne worse. It also has many darker shades to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish