Thursday, December 10, 2009

PLEASE ANSWER!;; skin, makeup issues! ?

okay, PLEASE dont X out, please read and help me.


I am really insecure about my skin on my face. I have/ had mild acne, nothing major, but it led to scarring. My forehead has uneven coloring, only slightly but pinkish marks on my forehead, chin, and nose. Also, I have blocked pores on my nose. This is so aggravating to me, because I can't go out with ';natural skin'; even when I have no acne on me due to the scars and blocked pores. I use acne cream and it dries out my skin, and i was wondering a good moisterizer for that?


and do facials work? Something to help get rid of all the red patches, and possibly give me that FLAWLESS skin everyone seems to have but me :-0


I'm tired of coating on foundation..





[ note im extremely pale in skin color with slight freckles ]PLEASE ANSWER!;; skin, makeup issues! ?
personally i would recommend going to get a facial. they can recommend something good for your face, and they will actually remove your blackheads there in the spa. i had one too, a month ago. and my skin looked so dull and when she was done she had removed all blackheads, and my face had this natural glow. good luck.PLEASE ANSWER!;; skin, makeup issues! ?
my mom has the same acne issuse. I couple months ago she went natural. So she started using lemon juice and carrot juice for her acne. She said that it takes a while for it to start working. But she said that it's worth while, my mom has tried every acne thing out there it never worked for her. But i guess the natural thing worked for her, i have never had acne so i dont know if it works for all kinds of people. You should google it. Good luck!
Whenever i get a spot, i freak out and squeeze it. And it leads to scarring. I have had many scars on my face before, and i used honey and lemon juice. You mix fresh lemon juice with honey, layer it on your scar for half-an-hour or for the whole night, and wash it off in the morning. To speed things up a bit, i suggest using Palmer's Cocoa Butter. It works wonders.





Also, you need to buy this product called Clearasil Ultra Treatment Scrub.


It looks like this


http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product_i鈥?/a>


It gets rid of pimples and redness in 3-4 days.





Good luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish