Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I am starting to use Proactiv. What is better to use daily under my makeup to?

help control oil... Sheer Finish Mattifying Gel or Daily Oil Control? Thank you.I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I am starting to use Proactiv. What is better to use daily under my makeup to?
the daily oil control works really well. and as for makeup u should try clinique. they have products that also help you control oily skin. i have used mattifying gels before but nothing has worked as well as the daily oil control.I have EXTREMELY oily skin and I am starting to use Proactiv. What is better to use daily under my makeup to?
Try no makeup for a change! use lip gloss and a little eye enhancement, and stop filling your pores and feeding the bacteria.
Daily Oil Control
maybe try 1 side the gel and 1 side the oil control.. and just check each product works..


i have oily skin as well and use proactive. i do the daily oil control the toner 2x a day and i use the combination lotion at night only.. i never tried the mattifying gel, and i dont wear make up foundation or powder) so i dont know.. i think proactive sells make up (not sure how it might match your skin color) but i know i have seen some at the proactive booth at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish