Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have very very light skin so light you can alomost see my vains how do i do my makeup?

i've tryed to do my makeup (not to much i'm only 13) but i can never find the right stuff and i have pimples do u know what kind of stuff i should use to make them go away too?I have very very light skin so light you can alomost see my vains how do i do my makeup?
I have post inflammatory marks from acne on my face and the best product that i have used is dermablend. Be sure to get the concealer which helps to cover up anything from dark veins to very light scars.





www.dermablend.comI have very very light skin so light you can alomost see my vains how do i do my makeup?
well try eating more food (oil food will make your skin thicker and if u play in sun more u will get darker) :)
If u can afford it i recommed Bare Minerals. I looks amazing and natural!
try bronzer nd washin ur face.
get in touch with a Mary Kay representative
It called tanning
Dab concealer on the veins and then use your face powder to cover it up. Another good idea is to use bronzer or tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish