Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hi, I have oily skin will this makeup last all day or will I get oily and does it have real good coverage.?

if you put liquid foundation only then prob yes you will get oily again, but if you put powdered foundation on top of it then most likely you wont get as oily. Plus, helps your make-up stay on longer with the powdered foundation. It really also depends what brand your using, all of them work diferently. =)Hi, I have oily skin will this makeup last all day or will I get oily and does it have real good coverage.?
what make-up.....add more details.Hi, I have oily skin will this makeup last all day or will I get oily and does it have real good coverage.?
What makeup? You didn't give a name or include a link!
What makeup?
The makeup that you're putting on is probably a big part of your skin being oily. Make sure you wash your face either with soap and water or use the wipes for oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish