Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any makeup ideas for light skin?

I need a new makeup look..I like the natural look though..I have very light skin, light blue eyes and blond hair.. I think it's a bit hard to find good colors for my skin so... any ideas to spare? thank you:)Any makeup ideas for light skin?
use a brown mascara as opposed to black as its harsh and will look fake,


use a light, shimmery foundation in Ivory, like Rimmel London Recover Foundation,


use a light peachey blush, Benefit Georgia Blush was MADE for pale skin.


use a tinted lipbalm like nivea pearl and shine.


thats all you needAny makeup ideas for light skin?
go with pinky tones and peachy tones and light glosses that would look really pretty!!! here r some pics!!!





%26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3- hope i helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish