Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which is the best brand in india for makeup on acne skin ?

I'm not sure about makeup but you can use Ashe Acne products. They really worked on me. They are Indian productsWhich is the best brand in india for makeup on acne skin ?
This doesn't answer your question but I hope it helps with the acne. Using soap (I used plain bar of soap, nothing fancy) lather up your face then wet a wash cloth in very warm-hot water (as warm as your face can take without burning yourself) lay the wash cloth over your face. When the wash cloth cools dip it back in the warm water and place on your face again, do this about 3-4 times, don't forget to moisturize, but don't overdo it. Wash your face in this manner every night. It worked for me and I hope it works for you too.Which is the best brand in india for makeup on acne skin ?
Anny,





I suggest what I use, Coonobabe. http://www.coonobabe.com


They ship all over the world for free.


For acne skin I recommend what I use first before any makeup, their Pepino cleanser, followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash with cleanser, then pat dry with clean towel, apply toner, and allow to air dry. You may need to repeat this twice a day during hot and humid days, but it's worth it since my skin is now clean to the touch.





I recommend all of their makeup, quality is excellent (USA made).


For foundation I suggest you use their Savila base made for oily skin.





So I hope this helps you.
u should google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...its amazing! I know they ship all over the world because they have all kinds of different plugs on their site...it makes my skin look flawless and perfect! i LOVE it!! =) Its also all water based so its not bad for ur skin since it doesn't clog ur pores. anywho, i hope i gave a useful suggestion...=)
i wud recommend ERYTOP lotion...very effective apply it on ur acne...easily available in any chemist shop.....it works, my experience
4 ACNE ITZ ';HIMALAYA N ERASER IT'LL DEFINATELY WORK....
You have L'Oreal in India. Use the skin care for acne from L'Oreal-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish