Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i even the tone of my skin without makeup??

and where can you get it???How do i even the tone of my skin without makeup??
Toner works pretty well for me! What it does is it removes the oil and grime from your skin and returns your skin to its proper pH level. I use it after removing my makeup at night, and before moisterising in the morning.





You can buy several different kinds for $10, depending on your skin type, at the Body Shop.





Right now, I'm using Seaweed Clarifying Toner and i wake up in the morning with little to no spots or redness.





XOXO good luck!How do i even the tone of my skin without makeup??
Personally I find regular exfoliation of the skin not only makes me feel good but keeps my own uneven skin tone in check. Its quite blotchy in colour but exfoliation with a product that is quite gritty and bitty, will take off any loose skin cells on top. Without make up however it can be difficult to even out a skin tone, unless you want to tan - the possible consequences of include sun damage to the skin and an increased risk of skin cancer.
Using Moisturizer can help you skin alot with its tone, using a toner can help alot as well.


i use johnsons 3-1 wipes. there quick and easy to use, they cleanse and tone your skin. You then Moisturize you skin afterwards. Use a moisturizer that suits your skin type.





Make up can really help give an overall finish but if you dont want to use it there's more options you can take.
for a quick fix, and i know it is techincally probably ';make up,'; but neutrogena tinted moisturizer (it comes in 3 shades i think) really evens it out and you really can't tell that you're wearing make up. also, it has spf in it which will naturally help skin become healther (by blocking sun damage).





otherwise, blend a tiny tiny amount of liquid foundation in with your face lotion and it works the same way.
  • cheapest web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish