Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sensitive Skin-Makeup Tips?

I'm 21.


Fair skinned, blue eyes, darker brown hair.





Besides ProActiv, (I have never had any major acne problems),


How can I diminish redness and irritation of my skin?


I feel like I can never go without wearing at LEAST foundation...





And I rarely wear more than just mascara,


But the bags and circles under my eyes make me a little uncomfortable to just go bare.


I look kind of strange and feel as though my puffy eyes are screaming to the world when I don't wear any eye makeup at all.





I was wondering if anyone had any product suggestions,


websites, personal advice, etc for my situation?Sensitive Skin-Makeup Tips?
I also have problems with minor facial redness. I used a sample lotion packet from Eucerin, and it worked well. The lotion is a greenish color, which corresponds with the redness of your face, resulting in skin that is evenly toned. However, the product is rather expensive. I remember it being at least $15 for a small bottle. If you have the money to spend, I would recommend the product.





http://www.eucerinus.com/products/face_e鈥?/a>








Foundation can be a little harsh on the face, depending on how much you wear and what brand you prefer. I would recommend a concealer for your under eyes. I'm pretty sure there are green concealers out there, that will do the same thing the lotion does, diminish the look of facial and under eye redness. That way, you can only apply it to the spots needed and then finish with a light powder over your entire face.Sensitive Skin-Makeup Tips?
olive oil is amazing for the skin and hair. It give you a nice healthy glow and it help reduces the bags and puffness of the eyes.


If you try it put on a night.


hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish