Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good makeup tips for chocolate skin?

well i dont wear makeup but i just want to know what colors would look good on dark skinned girls...what kind of blush, eyeshadow, mascara.and all the other paraphernalia of makeup..thanksGood makeup tips for chocolate skin?
We should be around he same complexion. I like bright colors, period. Like NARS Rated R Pallette, which is a beautiful neon green and neon blue. I think it brings out the color of our skin, but not everybody is like me thank God. I like golds, silvers, mettalics. Gold looks reeallly good with brown skin. MAC has some bomb gold eyeshadow (like HoneyLust). Silver and Black are good for a smokey eye. The blush I use is MAC Dollymix. It's a pinkish. Though dark red looks good on brown skin or just plain bronzer. Mascara, I don't use. But when I do, I would use MAC's, from a friend. I haven't bouht my own cause barely use it. I wear eyelashes. Eyeliner, anything that goes with the eyeshadow. Liploss, I like my lip gloss clear, sometimes I add a little pinkish to it[it's wet%26amp;wild funky fuchsia876A]. It has to be a bit of color, though red is cute too. I like dark colors, NOT black. Oh no no no, Walk around lookin' a HOT mess. Dark browns, dark reds. Oh yes. I like a light purple, and yellow. I think it's Covergirl's whichever Rihanna does. The uhm wetslicks. I have that in yellow, purple, pink, and red.Good makeup tips for chocolate skin?
definatley some gold lip gloss or pink to brighten up ur face!


black mascara, the longer ur eyelashes r, the better


eyeshadow can go either way, lots of colors r fine for dark skin. but pink eyeshadow can make ur eyes look irritated.


i advise against blush, it could make u seem more fake and skanky.
i noticed a deep red blush goes well with girls of your color,don't use dark eyeshadows,stick to clear and berry colored lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish