Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey! I need skin/makeup help please!?

Ok I've just recently gone back to using Loreal bare minerals and I love it! Coverage is great buttttttt today (first day wearing it after sooo long) I came home, looked and the mirror and almost freaked out. My face was like wet! It was that oily. Its really embrassing, I mean it must've been that oily for like at least 2-3 periods. I have acne prone skin and it's always oily but not to the point where its obvoius. I took my towel and just gently pushed it agianst my face and it kinda took away the oil but it's still pretty bad. I don't know what to do. I use a moisturizer both at night and in the morning, I know that can't be the cause of it. OH and in the morning my skin is just perfect! It's flawless without a trace of oil. Soo help me! Btw, I'm NOT changing makeup lol. Thanks:)Hey! I need skin/makeup help please!?
Well if your not willing to change your makeup brand then why are you asking for help. It obviously sounds like it has to do with the foundation you are using. Perhaps your using too much. :/


%26lt; 3Hey! I need skin/makeup help please!?
yeah the thing for sallys works


that use to happen to me but now i use MAC:]





answers mine :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I know at Sally Beauty Supply that they carry rice paper. It is portable so you can take it to school with you. If your face starts to shine, you can blot your face and keep your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish