Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would you recommend Clinique makeup and skin care products for me?

I guess I have combination skin type. It's really dry and can get flakey if I don't use moisturizer right after washing, but as the day goes on it tends to get oily around my nose.





I break out a lot lately, especially around the time of my period. I guess you could say I always have a few blemishes.





My face skin color is much lighter than my body. My body tans in the sun, but my face always burns.





I'm really just looking for a good foundation.


I want a full coverage foundation that evens out my skin tone, hides blemishes easily, and lasts for a while, but I want it to look natural at the same time.


Can Clinique's products do this? Also can you tell me some benefits and disadvantages that come from Clinique?


What other products would you recommend?Would you recommend Clinique makeup and skin care products for me?
It's worth a try, but you won't know how it works for you until you try it. Most of us go through several brands before we find one that works for us.Would you recommend Clinique makeup and skin care products for me?
Clinique is healthier for your skin and is dermatologist recommended cause the oils in it are better for your skin. Like Mac foundation is bad for your skin cause they use macadamon nuts oil which isn't the best for your skin.





when your nose gets oily around your nose they sell oil paper. they are in small squares and your wipe your whole face with it and it eliminates the oils. There is a really good clean and clear one you could pick up at target.
i have the same skin! Clinique does not work for our skin type, and it doesnt really cover that well. It really dries out my skin! i use a foundation called, Neutrogena SkinClearing foundation. Its like really good! I got it at Wal Mart for 11.00 Its the best makeup! and when you sweat or anything, it does NOT come off. Its oil-free makeup and does not dry out your skin, and it doesnt clog your pores. Its new! I think this would be the best foundation for you!


I hope I helped (:





http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/211663/200.JPG


theres a pic of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish