Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladies, please help!! Huge problem with skin and makeup.?

I am 34 and I have no idea what is going on with my face! It is breaking out and splotchy looking. Dark circles under my eyes, my nose looks red, my pores seem huge. None of the makeup I use covers my face no concealer or foundation works and I have tried lots. I can't find a foundation that will cover this mess and look nice and smooth. I know I need to fix the problem of my skin also. I am also on a tight budget. Can anyone please help? I am going crazy and feel horrible about my looks.Ladies, please help!! Huge problem with skin and makeup.?
It takes a little big of confidence to look great, so...





#1 : don't stress about your looks or skin; things will get better.





#2: if your face is breaking out badly, you need to avoid wearing makeup or any heavy lotion products on your face. it will cause more oils on your face to produce zits. wash your face four or five times a day for about a week, then apply a light oil-free face lotion. Ponds or Oil of Olay has a great line that help the appearence of your skin also.





#3 if your makeup isn't covering well, you might be buying the wrong type of makeup for you skin. the best foundation i have ever bought it Revlon Colorstay for Combination Skin. It works great; covering as much or as little as I need to, and I don't have to reapply at all during the day.





#4 a girls best friend is concealer. carry a concealer stick in your purse with you at all times. if you're looking tired, and need a quick pick me up dig into your purse, find your concearler, and dab a few dots under your eyes, and in the corners. especially in the CORNERS of your eyes! it makes your eyes look more open when concealer is applied!





i hope this helps you, and i hope you start to feel comfortable about the way you look and your skin! just be confident, and honey you will feel beautiful!Ladies, please help!! Huge problem with skin and makeup.?
You are so very welcome! Report Abuse

ok im only 12 an i can help u out.just gb et clearasil cleansing pads an clearasil acne cream for your breakkout problem.it works within like days....no flippin' joke either.and if you haveent tried it yet then try almay foundation.thats what i use.all this stuff $25-$30 bucks.i use all this stuff and it works for me.
Okay...Aveeno has some facial products that are amazing for break outs AND to even out your skintone to take out the splotchiness. I use their Positively Radiant cleansing pads, cleanser AND moisturizer. It seriously works wonders. [it got one of the Allure beauty awards] You shouldn't try to pile on foundation and concealer to cover up, it will only make things worse. You need to let your skin breathe, not smother it. I used to use foundation, but now i use a loose powder mineral foundation. I think it works better. You control how much you cover. It's amazing. For underneath your eyes, try Neutrogena eye cream... my mom uses it, and it seems to work well.
I have the ultimate solution for you that I stake my reputation on of 20 years.





I have a very successful salon and the only products I am currently using and selling is BEE LUSCIOUS COSMETICS.





For your Pores use the Skin Vitality Mineral Mist


Retexturizing Primer


Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation


Mineral foundation pressed powder


for a beautiful glow any of the powders from silk radiance to color tides or safari bronzers.





Now It is initially more money than perhaps you want to spend but it is much cheaper in the long run because all of the products contain such incredibly high quality products they last you twice to three times longer than the cheap brands. Also hun, cheap and budget will not help the current mess you have, you will have to maybe cut corners somewhere else and buy the best quality for your face this will help your self esteem etc... good luck but look into it you will be very happy you did !
I think tat u need to seek advice from the professional beautician if u wanted to solve ur problem asap. They may help u improve in short time. At the same time,I think tat u better start to take good care of your skin now since u have many problems for your face. Most importantly is sleep well n drink 8 glasses of water in a day.








There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11鈥?/a>








If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:


Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01鈥?/a>





To hide dark circles, you can use YSL concealer or salmon concealer..


http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies; eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.








http://www.cleansecolonblog.com Cleanse Colon Blog writes about colon cleanse home remedies and review colons cleanse products.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish