Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup that matches your skin tone?

how do i go about finding makeup that matches my skin tone? i've tried concealers and foundations that ended up being too light (making me look ashy) or that were too brown (almost making me look orange) i pick which ones i think would be the closest and nothing seems to blend in, its driving me crazy. also, what are good things to prime your whole face with and not just your eyes? anything i can get from a drugstore?Makeup that matches your skin tone?
smashbox primer is awesome a little pricey but find it on ebay ,and prescriptives can make the foundation match....Makeup that matches your skin tone?
Ohmigosh, I completly understand how you feel.





I could not find my perfect match for the life of me!


I still can't find a concealer that matches my tone.





But, I finally found a perfect foundation for me, in my shade!


Try CoverGirl's trublend collection. They have mineral, liquid and pressed powders. I suggest only buying make up at Walmart, because if you end up buying one, you can return it in exchange for another shade. Especially since make up is so hard to find your perfect shade.





So, CoverGirl, Tru-Blend, Walmart.


:D You'll enjoy it!
If you like Mineral makeup, you can order some samples from differenct companiew and try them instead of buying full sizes just to find out it's another dud!


You can get samples from a lot of mmu companies for pretty cheap. Some are free and you pay shipping. Others you pay for the samples the the shipping is free.


I personally use LA Minerals. Never turns orange or ashy on me.


http://www.laminerals.com
If they have testers, make sure to test on your face. Not your hand. Your hand is a slightly different color than your face.





I would recommend Covergirl's Exact Match. It works pretty well.





Powder foundation makes me look funky too.


Have you tried liquid foundation?
go to macys and they have make ups and they will help u find the best makeup for your skin.
go with covergirl's makeup.


its called like: exact match or sumpthing like that.


it works GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish