Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup free skin?

Hi there. I am a very beautiful young woman, however I can't seem to bring myself to leave the house without makeup. I have very pale skin, so any tiny red marks on my face can be very easily skin. I don't have acne or breakouts, I just have redness from capillaries around my nose, and a bit of splotchiness on my cheeks. Its nothing major, and it is easy covered with a liquid or powder foundation. However, I went swimming with my friends yesterday, and I was too self conscious to go underwater because I didn't want to mess up my makeup. The redness is really very minimal, but it makes me so self conscious. How can I make this go away without using makeup? I want to have skin where I am not too self conscious to go without it once in a while. Help!Makeup free skin?
One of my best suggestions is to find a daily routine with skin care products that don't agitate your skin. If you have extremely sensitive skin, I suggest shopping at Sparrow's Nest online. I have used their products and they are awesome.





Secondly - if your skin is like this normally, you might want to see a dermatologist and see what you can try (aside from cosmetics) to help make changes to it. It could be it's a reaction to the environment and you need to make changes there - could be household cleaners, laundry products, skin care products, perfumes, etc. Anything you use in your home that can get on your skin and cause an irritation. I know you said this isn't a temporary thing - but it could be you have things in your home that make it worse, so it never hurts to look into that.





If you have skin that is overly sensitive to the sun, you may need to find a sunscreen that will protect your skin from sun exposure while not irritating it.





Aside from that, honestly, being comfortable in your own skin is something we all have to come to terms with.





BlessingsMakeup free skin?
My wife doesn't use make-up. She uses papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
Whenever I have redness on my face, I take a spa day at my local Avon spa. I've noticed that I really don't have to spend the 100 dollars and go to the spa, usually, the technician would just apply a soothing, cool cucumber cream and massage my face. When you have red skin, put a cool, chilled cucumber squeezed with lemon juice on the red puffy part of your face. The redness should calm down. If you really don't want your red flaws on your face to be noticed, you can get a facial, but do not exfoliate your skin; as it will be more red and itchy.





If you aboslute must wear make-up while swiming, there are many water-proof foundations on the market now.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish