Thursday, June 24, 2010

I would like to know which makeup brand is best for black skin-mac, fashionfair,iman?

am actually starting out as an amateur makeup artist and i work with the black community a lot. most of my clients wants to look like the people they see in ebony magazines. which powder/foundation is best for blacks.I would like to know which makeup brand is best for black skin-mac, fashionfair,iman?
The Queen Collection of Covergirl co-created by Queen Latifian.I would like to know which makeup brand is best for black skin-mac, fashionfair,iman?
well cover girl made a special line for woman of color because u know we cant just slab on bright orange eye shadow without looking strange so she made a line just for blacks so they can wear any of the color it would be in the cover girl cosmetics isle
MAC is good as far as shade selection, but it does break a lot of people out. Also take a look at Bobbi Brown, they have a good range of shades for darker skin. Prescriptives is also good if you are doing video work, not necessarily the best for flash photography since a lot of their products have titanium dioxide, but a good shade range.NARS foundation is also great!
the queen collection. my best friend uses it and she has such beautiful skin when she uses it!! and its cheaper than mac and stuf
Mac is a popular product-however, it breaks ME out. I personally prefer Fashion Fair oil-free, fragrance free, souffle make-up! It gives me great coverage without an oily or ';cakey'; build up. I occasionally do print work for Ebony Magazine, and that's what all of the make-up artists use on our skin! Trust me-it's your best option! Good luck!
i think maybeline souffle in cocoa over fashion fair cream makes us look flawless and natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish