Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should I do with makeup? Pale skin, blue eyes, freckles, blonde hair.?

I have been experiementing with makeup for years. One thing that is aways a must for me is mascara. I have learned to master it. But eyeliner is the problem, it seems.


I had used regular eyeliner on my waterline for years, but it always smudged down my face throughout the day. I tend to use black eyeshadow on my lashlines now, which doesn't smudge, but tends to look too dark.


I have also used liquid eyeliner on just my top lashline, but my hands are much too shakey to make that presentable.


Is there a product I should use? and a certain way to use it?





Any help is appreciated =)What should I do with makeup? Pale skin, blue eyes, freckles, blonde hair.?
As a pale blonde with blue eyes myself, I have learned that sometimes if I try basic black eyeliner, I look a little hookerish by the end of the day.





I would suggest that instead of doing actual liner, you get a very dark brown color of eyeshadow and a nice, fairly thin brush (you can find Sonia Kashuk ones at Target that work well) and put the brown on like liner.* This is a much softer look that still highlights your eyes and does not migrate nearly as much as actual eyeliner.





*By put it on like liner, I mean on your top lid and bottom lid, not in the rim. It is already icky with a pencil, so I would imagine it would hurt with a brush!





Hope this helps!What should I do with makeup? Pale skin, blue eyes, freckles, blonde hair.?
I like using dry mineral powder eyeshadow as liner. I have an angled eyeliner brush. I dip it in a dot of visine (makes it last longer than water) then dip in a little tiny bit of mineral eyeshadow and line. Goes on much easier than any liquid eyeliner ever would. I can do it really fast and it looks perfect. Used to take me forever with regular liquid eyeliner, then I'd mess up and have to wipe off the excess with a qtip and vaseline.aarrhhhggghgh


Anyways...here's a good color to use. I use it all the time:


http://laminerals.com/inc/sdetail/509
There isn't a certain product you should use. With blue eyes, brown and blue eye shadows and eyeliners would make your eyes pop. And it would look gorgeous against your blonde hair and pale skin. You could use a dark brown mascara for the daytime and go a bit more dramatic with black mascara for night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish