Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have dark skin and i need makeup help?




my acne is finally gone and i want to start using foundation or a powder is there any store good for my skin


ive tried ulta and i found this really good one at kohlsI have dark skin and i need makeup help?
go into macys %26amp; browse around all the make up brands. they'll tell you about the brand, wether its hypoallergenic or organic or whatever. you can have them try some on you %26amp; you can pick whichever you like best.I have dark skin and i need makeup help?
I use M.A.C and it is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have all of my make-up products from M.A.C . . .And, they are good on my skin! They don't clog my pores. . .M.A.C even sells skin cleaing products too!!!!! Make sure you wash your face every night when you are using make-up. Your skin needs to breath after wearing make-up and it gets a chance to at night when it is clean. . .





And, M.A.C is the best for darker skin tones!!!!! Most of the women that I have seen that work at the M.A.C counter in Macy's or the M.A.C store, are dark skinned and their skin looks FLAWLESS!





Good Luck!
it is best for you to get a foundation as close to your natural skin tone as possible. and since you have dark skin, you can wear bright colors and bright makeup. not too bright because you don't wanna look like a hooker.


stick with a red lip. it's always good
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish