Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have very pale skin due to loss of pigment my question where can I find makeup to cover remaining spots on?

my very white/fair face also concealer I'm getting married in two months and I want my pics to be flawless without the brown spotsI have very pale skin due to loss of pigment my question where can I find makeup to cover remaining spots on?
DERMABLEND.COM








this stuff works perfectly (even covered my tattoos)I have very pale skin due to loss of pigment my question where can I find makeup to cover remaining spots on?
go to a mall near you and ask any one from the cosmetic department to do your make up before you get married .try their colors and their products. see how you like them .they will tell you everything you need to know .and there may be a charge for your make over . but ask all of them what their fees are .dont be shy its your big day and you want to look your best. good luck
Hello





I am an Avon Representitve and I have your answer. Avon has tons of beauty products out there for you and you wont have to spend alot. Don't waste money on cheap over the counter beauty supplies. Check out my store!





http://www.youravon.com/kstewart





If you need help just email me and I will do my best to help your out with your needs. My email is on the website.
Get a cream foundation. Find a color that matches your neck and put on the foundation first. Then try and find the same shade from the same company you get your foundation but in a concealer. Take a concealer brush and dap it onto the areas that need more coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish