Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good makeup for my eye/skin tone?

I have green eyes. I would compare them to a turtle shell. Some days though, they sort of turn blueish. My skin tone is fair/normal. It's not super white, but it isn't olive. I get dry skin sort of easily. I need a good color pallet for my skin and maybe you could even recommend the exact product?Good makeup for my eye/skin tone?
Green eyes are really fun to work with. They have such a wide color range from turqouise to forest green to bright light green and on and on.





Try different browns, especially chocolate tones. Browns and dark greens with copper or gold highlights are also a great choice.





Apricots and taupes are good choices for highlighters.





Dark purples, plums and metallics work too. Coppers and golds will make a really glamorous evening look for makeup tips for green eyes. I personally really like the way deep purples look with dark green eyes.





Any color of blue doesn't do green eyes justice. I would recommend avoiding light blues, dark blues and even some colors (purples or pinks) with blue undertones.


Silvers are not a good choice either. Leave them for the blue eyes.





Unless you really like black eyeliner, it's usually a color to avoid. Try steely grays or chocolate browns. Use gold or white to open up the eye if your eyes are small.Good makeup for my eye/skin tone?
What I would do is go down to your local Sephora or Macy's or Nordstroms and talk to a makeup artist they can customize makeup for you and recommend colors that are going to go good with your skin tone. If you are having a green day I would recommend going with a earth-tone like a light brown or even a dark brown for every day use. If you are going to be going out that night or have a special event I would recommend a grey or a dark green. THe color palettes that I use are by Urban Decay I have brown eyes and most of there colors will make your eyes pop. It is a little bit on the pr icy side about $26 for a palette of 8-10 colors but it is worth it.
Well use a good moisturizer


i use clean and clear non oil based


but my skin is not that dry


but for you


get a good moisturizer by clinique or something..





and use a liquid or cream foundation


i love MAC studio fx


its soo goooooood





and do a smokey eye


its so simple and classic


its good for every skintone


and eye colour





what you can do is to more customize the look


is by adding differnt colours


whereeva u like





i prefer under the lower lashline


i always add blue or green or any other colour





http://www.life123.com/bm.pix/bigstockph鈥?/a>
brown gold pink orange white plum yellow-good


Blue green purple-bad
plums


violet eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish