Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to make my skin pale without makeup?

plzz help answer my question


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How to make my skin pale without makeup?
put powder on it


umm except for that just stay in a cave for 3 monthsHow to make my skin pale without makeup?
Um I'm sorry but why would you WANT to be pale?





Well ok its easy just don't go in the sun too often, or if you do wear a hat. Wear bucket loads of sunscreen, don't drink much water, and don't get a lotta sleep.








Warning: You may look and actually be sick and unhealthy if you don't drink enough water or get enough sleep.
I dont see how you can without putting on the lightest possible shade of make ups to help... other than that, avoiding the sun at all costs, and starving yourself which might make you sickly pale. lol





Why would you want to make yourself paler? Be happy with your own skin tone.
My gf used to put baby powder on her face. She used the pad from the compact. It made he look pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish