Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Question about makeup for older skin?

my problem is i cant find a foundation i like, my skin isnt bad but i have some lines and visible pores and id like to find the right makeup that will not settle into lines and till be full coverage and look natural, any suggestions will help, thanksQuestion about makeup for older skin?
Hi. I am in my forties and I have been using a mineral foundation. I love it because mineral powder settles on top of the skin and not into my lines, making me look much younger. I feel like I have my younger complexion back!Question about makeup for older skin?
I know people who use Dermablend full coverage and really like it. Also, MAC and NARS have very good full coverage options that look good.





But honestly, you probably don't need full coverage to use on an everyday basis because it is SO heavy. Unless you are being photographed or going on television, there is almost no reason to wear full coverage foundation everyday.





Why not try a regular foundation with finishing powder over it? I'll bet it will give you the same effect you're looking for.
I can relate to some of your issues and I use Giorgio Armani


designer shaping cream foundation and I really love it .....A little goes a long way and you can even buy the fluid sheer which makes my face glow .....Here is the link where you can read about the products ...





http://www.giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com/_鈥?/a>





Hope this was helpful~~~
I have the same problem and I am 42 years old. I love the Mary kay Med. coverage. It is a foundation that you wear in the problem areas, it's a bit costly but it will last for a long time.
Hey, my mum uses


Estee Lauder- Daywear plus (tinted moisturiser) which is 拢 21.50 or- Benefit - 'You Rebel' tinted moisturiser which is 拢19.50


They're not the cheapest of cheap but worth the money!


Ps. My mum doesn't wear alot of makeup and is very picky, hope this helps :)x
You should check out the Avon Anew makeup line. They expanded their anti aging skin care into a makeup line as well, there's a great full coverage foundation, and these amazing serum eyeshadows. It's about middle ground for makeup, certainly cheaper than the department store brands, but much nicer quality than the drugstore brands.
You should try olay. it doesn't come cheap but it actually works! x x
Try mineral makeup, it's on my to buy list. I hear it's great for older skin for the reasons you listed. Also ditch the powder, should not be used on older skin, use blotting papers instead.
Hi, this is the second answer I've given today on make-up. I would try Maybelline Mouse, its an all in one with coverage. but fine also. it has a light matt finish its reasonably priced. well worth a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish