Thursday, June 24, 2010

Skin color / makeup?

I am not tan at all, I am pretty pale with just a hint of color,anyways I would like to be tan, but I here that sun exposure, and tanning, and tanning beds will give you skin cancer and wrinkles, is that true? because my cousin is like 18 and she tans like 3-5 times a week, and has been doing so for about 2-3 years, is she gonna get lots of wrinkles? Anyways I was just wondering does blush and bronzer look stupid and weird on pale people? Thanks.Skin color / makeup?
no it doesn`t look bad on pale peopleSkin color / makeup?
I have very fair skin too. Try using a foundation that matches your tone dont go darker for color. Then instead of using a powder follow with bronzer all over. do this lightly. You dont want to go too dark or it will look fake .just a little color will do.
Just put a little bronzer. Dont put powder. Studies shown that woman who wore makeup a lot turned out to be hideous in skin when they get older.








p.s- Do not go in a tanning booth, salon, etc. You will look like a lobster!
Your cousin will definitely get wrinkles, and has a very high risk of skin cancer due to all the UV rays.





Blush doesn't look weird on pale people, you just have to find the right one, which means testing out different colors from different brands. Bronzer may look ok, but, again, you have to find the right color for you.





I'm guessing you're a guy from your name, but the question you aksed sounds like a girl wrote it (sorry if you are a guy, lol) so if you are a girl, I'd use Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer, they have one for face and body. Get the one designed for pale skin tones and it should give you a summery glow in no time. I love it.





Good luck, I hope I helped! :]%26lt;3
yes she will get wrinkles faster then many other people. maybe even cancer. but that is her fult for using those things. They are so bad for your skin. a pale pink bush would mostly be best for you. try and get a cream with bronzer in it that will make your skin tanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish