Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup for combonation skin?

i really do like wearing a little makeup but i have the same problem millions of women do with the oily skin in the T-zone area but dry in the rest. i've tried drugstore brands, clinique, nutregena but they all get this oily sheen after a few hours.





so just wondering what people do to keep their makeup looking fresh for at least 8 hours a day if not all day.Makeup for combonation skin?
Clarins products for combination/oily/dry skins fixed my oily skin issues permanently and I didn't have to use them again for like more than ten years!!! SO, first I'd recommend that and for makeup - mineral veil as suggested, and stick to powdersMakeup for combonation skin?
I swear by L'oreal Ideal Balance!! and the ideal balance pressed powder on afterwards sets it beautifully
I have the same problem! I just bought yet another foundation but love it this time (Mac or Clinique did not help me)... Trublend a line from Cover Girl (I bought the liq foundation and compact powder a week ago). I thought it was a mineral makeup but it wasn't (I heard that was good for combo skin)... but I LOVE it now. Looks natural (a must for me), and no shiny forehead anymore and it stays put too. However, everyones skin is different so maybe get a facial once and they will give you some ideas on what you can do.
Go to http://www.beeroyalproducts.com





Get the bee luscious ultimatte t-zone mattifier it is unbelievable how it works and the liquid minerals foundation lasts all day and so light its like not having anything on.
....huh
They're expensive but work like a charm! Clinique or Physician's Formula. you can tell the difference
I would suggest you use 2 foundation products. Any brand is fine, although I love MAC (they pick your colour for you).





Use a liquid foundation all over, and then follow with a powder in exactly the same colour, over your t-zone. This should not only set your makeup, but ensure that the oily parts dont look oily.
My skin sounds like yours and I use bare minerals. the mineral veil really does help with shine, but my favorite thing is the blue oil blotting sheets. Don't rub, blot. They will soak up all shine and leave your makeup right where it is. Dollar general actually has a generic brand works just as great as the clearasil brand. Give it a shot, I can't live without them!!
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
i have combo and i use vincent longo healthy complexion, you can get it at sephora, oh and try mac's blotting sheets, it helps get rid of some of the oil throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish