Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sensitive skin and makeup help?

Hello everyone, I am in high school and I have very sensitive skin. I used the shiseido foundation which was great but 6 months later I had these red bumps on my face. My mom took all of my foundations and cover ups thinking it was because of shiseido but it wasn't. She won't listen to me anyways so yeah. My skin doesn't look bad (except for the few huge pimples on my face) but any safe skin clearing and natural brightening line so I can have somewhat flawless skin without makeup? Thanks :)Sensitive skin and makeup help?
Go with a fragrance free and chemical free product. I know people like their products to smell good, but you can have a product ';smell'; good without the use of a fragrance. How? Products that contain essential oils, and they do not clog the skin because they are an oil. Essential oils are natural and are found in many products How do you avoid a chemical free product? Pick a natural based skin care and makeup line, such as Origins. If you don't know what's in the product, check the ingredients. The best way to avoid a reaction is to use a natural product.Sensitive skin and makeup help?
Your mom is just concerned for you and she probably knows how irritating most of these make-ups can be, no matter how expensive they are! Starting a good skincare regimen is key to great skin and needing less make-up too. Here are two great links below to share with your mom and let her know that you're willing to meet her half way on this subject. Both these sites have products that you will love and put your mom's worries to rest knowing they are safe and good quality...who knows? she may find a product she likes herself, Good luck sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish