Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is your daily skin routine and makeup routine?

Well When I Wake Up I Wash My Face Then Exfoliate With Clean And Clear.





Then I Put On A Moisture And Put On My Moose Foundation.


Then I Put On My Mascara And Moose Blush.


Lo relfore I Go To Bed I Wash My Face Agen, The Get A Make Up Remover Wipe And Wipe Away The Make-Up.





Then I Put On Clean And Clear Deep Cleansing Loation





Then Again I Put On A Moisture.





XXWhat is your daily skin routine and makeup routine?
hmm





morning: wash my face with cetaphil, put a little bit of acne medication (benzol peroxide 5%) on if i really need to, then i use mousterizer (cetahil again! love the stuff).


I only wear eye makeup, so it takes me about five minutes to put on some shadow/mascara





night: take off my makeup (almay oil-free makeup remover)


wash my face with cetaphil, and use my acne medication





DONEWhat is your daily skin routine and makeup routine?
Morning: wash face with neutrogena face wash, then neutrogena toner, acne medication number 1, clinique shine control gel, concealer, maybelline foundation, shimmery eye shadow, lip gloss.





after school: wash face with cetaphil gentle cleanser, and clinique moisturizing gel.





Before bed: neutrogena cleanser, toner, acne medication number 2, moisturizer.
Morning-


Wash face with Clinique Cleanser


Use Clinique Toner


Moisturize with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


Apply liquid foundation


Apply blush


Apply mascara


Sometimes apply eyeshadow


Apply lipgloss/ lipbalm





Night-


Use baby wipes to take off makeup


Wash face with Clinique Cleanser


Use Clinique Toner


Moisturize with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion


OR


Use baby wipes to take off makeup


Use St. Ives Apricot Scrub


Moisturize with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
After I wake up and have my shower I wash my face with face cleanser, and then put face cream on it, then do my hair, then but my consealer on, and then Mascara. At thats it :D


Hope I Helped.


D
I first wash my face put like stuff on it then start witth make up first i put black eyeliner on the bottom then whatever color matches my outfit colored eyeliner on the top but i usually use black make a think think line then i use some lipgloss then use some bath and bodyworks perfume
I cleanse with proactiv cleanser, moisturize with Aronne intelligence day%26amp;night moisturizer after that dries i apply my Everyday Minerals makeup and finish with a finishing powder, blush and bronzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish