Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Skin care and makeup for redhead?

i am a typical redhead with freckles and really red cheeks all the time i cant find good skin care products or makeup to cover both and not break me out and i also cant find a good moisturizer





any ideas?Skin care and makeup for redhead?
I have a red nose usually and I put a VERY thin layer of a minty green mineral concealer over my nose. Green neutralizes red cuz it's opposite on the color wheel!


Then I use the Hollywood mineral makeup from L.A. Minerals. It's really good, won't break you out.


Stay away from makeup with bismuth oxychloride or talc in it cuz it will make you break out and itch!


Skin care.....I use one from essential wholesale. They sell the BEST natural skin care stuff ever. It's sold mainly for peop;le who want to repackage and sell it, but I just love it!


you can get makeup samples from LA Minerals, and skin care samples from essential wholesale.


Right now from Ess wholesale I use: sea mineral toner, and premium concentrate moisture (have to thin it with a little water on your face or hands).


From LA Minerals: concealer, foundation, veil, blush, bronzer.


http://www.laminerals.com
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish