Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dry skin from proactiv;whenever i put makeup on my face it burns ?

so i used proactiv and it made my face sooo dry. So then i exfoliated, and that made my skin so sensitive and when i dried it it was fire red, and now its tight and it hurts , and whenever i try to put makeup on it just sits on top and doesnt blend and it burns like hell, what should i do :(Dry skin from proactiv;whenever i put makeup on my face it burns ?
Quit using Proactiv. It's obviously too harsh for your skin. Use a gentle clenaser and moisturizer like Cetaphil and nothing else until your skin heals. Then don't use anything harsh on your skin again. No exfoliating until you are completely healed. Dryness isn't a sign of needing to exfoliate, it's a sign of need moisture!Dry skin from proactiv;whenever i put makeup on my face it burns ?
This happened to me also. The best thing to do is stop using proactiv because it is irratating your skin. If it continues you might want to talk to your dermotoligist or use a different product. When I stopped using it, the burning went away right after. But you don't want to keep using it because you are probably allergic. Good luck and hope I helped :)
Alright so do nottt put ANYTHING on your face. it will irritate it and make it so much worse. Go about 1 day without doing anything besides splashing water on it. Then the day after that i would put a good/ oil-free moisturizer on it. any face wash WILL irritate it and make it red because your skin is trying to repair but it will take steps back when all the chemicals go on your face!
Your best bet is to go to your doctor because it sounds like you've had a bit of an allergic reaction. The doctor should give you something to help your skin and from there I think you may be better off using natural products. Hope this helps and I hope you feel better soon honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish