Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which makeup is best for oily skin?

My makeup fades away so fast!! Especially after PE.





I'm 13 years old and I wear Physicians Formula Mineral Wear..


I have an Oily T- Zone and my cover up looks great in the morning before I go to school, but then fades away by 2nd period!! I need to know which makeup (specifically concealer) is best for oily skin..Which makeup is best for oily skin?
I like the Almay concealer specifically made for oily skin.Which makeup is best for oily skin?
Heres the problem. You need a primer.





Apply the primer to your face before concelear and whatever other make up you wear.





The primer helps keep your make up in place. Go to Sephora.com I recommend Smashbox Photo Finish.


A good concealer for oily skin is probably from the body shop.


Along with their face powders.





http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>





http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>








Remember..sense you have oily skin its natural that you have to reapply to look fresh.


Instead of making it look more heavy than you need to..Just sweep the translucent powder over your T zone.





Sense your young, stay away from foundations. Less is more in this case.








also try Palladio Rice papers when your at home.. or in the morning.
usually any kind of oil free makeup lasts longer and is better for any skin type.especially oily skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish